My Wallflowers Obsession!

October 7, 2015

So I'm a candle type of person, I have to have a candle lit every day because I love having a candle around me. I love how relaxing it is but recently I've been wanting something that smelt good enough to be put all around my house. I usually only light my candles in my living room since that's the area of my house that I use my laptop in. There was a sale at Bath and Body Works not too long ago but there was also a coupon I received that was $10 off $30, I got two candles that were 2 for $24 and so I picked up one wallflower just to reach $30. I didn't really think the wallflower would do much for me but once I got home and plugged it in, I became obsessed. Bath and Body Works always has such amazing deals so when I found out that each wallflower was only $3.50 I went to the store to pick up a few.

  • Vanilla Snowflake: This was a new scent to me, I love the winter time so when I saw this I knew I needed to have it. It kind of smells like cotton candy but it isn't too strong or sugary. I also love how my entire rooms smells like this but it's subtle and not like someone had just sprayed their entire bottle of body spray.
  • Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow: I love the candle of this scent so I knew that I needed to have this. There was only one left on the shelf when I went so I was freaking out! I knew that it was a popular scent but thankfully they had some more in the back. This isn't a extremely sweet scent even though "vanilla" and "marshmallow" is mixed into there. I think that the pumpkin scent makes it smell a little more cinnamon like.
  • Pumpkin Pecan Waffles: I don't remember why I didn't pick up the candle but this was the first wallflower I ever purchased from Bath and Body Works. It was the wallflower I picked up with the candles and to my surprise I fell in love with this scent. I put it in the bathroom and it makes my bathroom smell amazing. If you ever have guests coming over and you want the place to smell festive like fall, then get this wallflower. Your guests will be sniffing all around your house wanting to know the source of what they're smelling.
Have you ever tried the Bath and Body Works wallflowers? Which scent is your favorite?

Bloglovin - Instagram - Pinterest

12 comments

  1. Ooh i love wallflowers, especially when it comes to the holidays. Warm scents :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wallflowers are perfect for the holidays, makes me feel very festive.

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of these before! Sounds like a nice way to get a lovely-smelling house though :)

    Misia xx | gowashyourface.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these too! I'll have to try the Pumpkin Pecan Waffles, it sounds gorgeous!

    Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one is my absolute favorite, you should give it a try.

      Delete
  4. These scents sound so amazing, especially vanilla pumpkin marshmallow! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The vanilla pumpkin marshmallow is a popular scent, and I love how it's not too sweet smelling.

      Delete
  5. i haven't tried this brand however used something similar, they are really good! These cents sound absolutely amazing, perfect for cold days :) x

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What other brands have you tried? I'm suddenly obsessed with these wallflowers.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Me too! Their products are always great quality too.

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Perfect Shade of Mauve. Design by Fearne.