My Christmas Wishlist

December 17, 2015


So Christmas is just around the corner and my parents have been asking me "what would you like for Christmas?" and honestly...I knew what I wanted but I didn't want to ask for it. I love getting gifts, don't get me wrong but sometimes it's nice to be surprised and sometimes I do like baking and watching a marathon of Christmas movies much better than receiving presents. I also love seeing the reaction of others when they open up the present I got for them because it's nice to see someone so happy over something you got them.

These are some things that are on my wishlist, maybe it'll give you some ideas on what you want for Christmas as well.

  1. Jo Malone Fragrance- I really want the scent Blue Agava & Cacao because I really love the smell of chocolate, especially after smelling all of the too faced products. Jo Malone has really nice packaging and I think that this would be a great gift to receive. 
  2. Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G Standard Lens- Lately I've been really into taking pictures for my blog, in the beginning when I first started blogging I didn't enjoy it. Why? Because I didn't know how to use my camera. Now that I do know how to work with it, I really want a new lens.
  3. Hourglass Ambient Bronzer- I heard so many great things about this bronzer but I swatched it at Sephora the other day and I really like how it looks. The pigmentation and texture is amazing.
  4. Diptyque Candle- I love candles and my obsession is quite bad. Actually it's terrible, every time I go to the mall with my family they always have to remind me that I have enough candles at home. But the packaging for this is gorgeous and I need it.
  5. Rebecca Minkoff 'Mini MAB Tote' Crossbody Bag- I love crossbody bags and I'm always wanting a new one. I don't own anything from Rebecca Minkoff so I thought this would be a great purse to add to my collection. The design of the bag is also stunning.
  6. Bioderma Sensibio H2O- I got a sample of this once when I ordered something from Beautylish. It didn't dry out my skin and skincare is an essential.
  7. Sunday Riley Power Couple Duo: Total Transformation Kit- First of all, I love deals. Who doesn't? Each of these bottles are 0.5 ounces and thats a total of 1 oz, for the full size of just one of these cost $105. I heard a lot of people praising these for helping their skin so I think this would be a great set to try.
  8. Moleskin Notebook- I was obsessed with my planner for a month but then I stopped using it. Lately I've been writing everything down onto pieces of paper and ended up losing that. I thought these notebooks were plain yet cute, who doesn't love notebooks?
  9. Sonoma Women's Bootie Slippers- Fuzzy socks and slippers are essentials in the winter. I only own two other slippers and I love wearing them. These look really cute and cozy as well.
  10. Charlotte Tilbury 'Matte Revolution' Luminous Modern-Matte Lipstick- I love the formula of this lipstick and the shade Very Victoria (blog post here) has been a go to shade of mine lately. Bond girl looks like such a nice color and since the formula is amazing, I think that I need more.
  11. Pretty Honest: The Straight-Talking Beauty Companion- I don't usually read books like this but it looks like it'll be a great book to own.
  12. Photo Reflector- I'm trying to improve my photography so I need some more equipment, I always have trouble with lighting so I think these would help.
What's on your wish list this year?

Bloglovin - Instagram - PinterestTwitter

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perfect Shade of Mauve. Design by Fearne.