November Favorites!

December 6, 2015

Time flies when you're excited for the holidays. November went by so fast and now it's almost Christmas! I love December which is why I'm glad to finally be writing my November favorites. This month has definitely been a makeup filled month, not only because I wore a bunch but I also bought a bunch (someone please stop me from buying more!). My routine did change a few times in November but I always stuck to the same few products.
Ever since I got the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette I've been obsessed. I used to always go for a matte eye look but with this palette I find myself branching out more and I love it. The shades are all so pigmented and I think this will be used a lot in December since there are so many different looks I can create with it. I bought the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade a while back and didn't use it much, but I've been trying to use it more. I found that it definitely made my eyebrows look darker than the brow wiz did, this also lasted much longer. Sometimes I would use this first at the ends of my brows and then go in with the brow wiz and blend everything else in.

The MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in "Oh, Darling" has been talked about so much since it released and I'm still going crazy over it just like I did when I wrote about it on this post. It adds such a pretty glow onto my skin and I've been reaching for it every single day. I do try and switch things up but I can't stop using this. It's a limited edition product so I should probably try not to finish it so quickly. There was a time where I had been obsessed with full coverage foundations because they made my skin matte and the Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Foundation was great for my oily skin. I don't like full coverage foundations anymore so I'll use my beauty blender with this to soak up a little more product and it'll give me medium coverage. Plum blushes have also been an obsession of mine for the past two months and I realized that I had a sample of the Lancome Blush Subtil Powderblush in Aplum so obviously I had to use it. All I have to say is that the color is gorgeous and the formula is amazing, when I run out of the sample size I will definitely buy the full size.

I'm someone who always sticks to the same shades of nail polishes and it could be horrible at times since I don't really have a lot to choose from. But ever since I got the OPI Nail Lacquer in Tickle My France-y I've been wearing it a lot. It's a neutral mauve shade, and I'm obviously a huge fan of mauves. OPI has a really great formula because their polishes last longer on my nails than other brands (sometimes) and it's a good thing that it lasts long because I hate having to redo my nails.

What are your November favorites?


Bloglovin - Instagram - PinterestTwitter

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perfect Shade of Mauve. Design by Fearne.