Target Dollar Spot Stationary Haul

January 18, 2016

I've always been a huge fan of stationary. When I mean a huge fan, I mean it. I remember when I was little and was always wanting to buy notebooks and pens because I thought they were cute. The thing was, I never liked to use the things I bought because they were too pretty to use. Last year I really got into planners and planner decorating, I would go on youtube and watch a bunch of stationary hauls. Whenever someone talked about stationary for a dollar from Target I would get so confused. I never ever saw stationary at Target at the dollar area.

When I went to Target today I was so happy to see all this stationary, I was going to pick up way more than this but I didn't want to go too overboard. Last year I purchased a few 2015 planners from a bunch of stores (which I barely used), so I didn't want to make the same mistake this year. They had a bunch of cute little planners, notebooks, notepads, calendars, clip boards, and basically anything you could think of. Who wouldn't want all of that?

I wish they had these products listed online so I could post the links to them (and so I could order more), but unfortunately they don't. I believe these products are only available in stores, but the next time you're headed to Target you should check out this little section in the store. Not everything was a dollar, some things were $3, and a few items were $5, but it's still a great area to check out since most things you would find cost only $1. You never know what you might find, I for sure didn't expect to find this many stationary supplies! I may have to go back soon to get buy more.

Have you purchased any stationary from Target's dollar spot before?
Bloglovin - Instagram - PinterestTwitter

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perfect Shade of Mauve. Design by Fearne.