Makeup Geek Haul!

February 5, 2016

Makeup Geek has been a brand that has always caught my interest because of the prices and quality. I have three other eyeshadows that I've bought in the past and the quality didn't dissappoint me. For someone who has extremely sensitive eyes it's hard for me to try different eye products because most of the time they could possibly give me an allergic reaction. Thankfully I didn't have any reactions to Makeup Geek which is why I've decided to buy more.

I've been seeing a lot of tutorials on Youtube with the foiled eyeshadows, and it looked really pretty. I was planning to buy some of the pressed MAC pigments but decided on these instead. These prices of these eyeshadows aren't bad compared to MAC. The regular eyeshadow pan costs $6, and I love how these are all in pans because having them all in a compact takes up more room. Having my eyeshadows in the pan allows me to fill up my Z palette too!

I bought one regular eyeshadow in the shade Desert Sands ($6) which reminds me of Bobbi Brown's Camel Eyeshadow ($25), I also don't have anything like it so I'm really excited to use this one. I couldn't help myself when it came to the foiled eyeshadows, I bought four! I was planning to only get one but then since I was paying for shipping I knew that I would eventually order more so why not buy all the ones I wanted now? I ended up getting the shades In The Spotlight, Magic Act, Starry Eyed, and Grandstand ($10).

The pigmentation for these shadows are truly wonderful, I think the foiled eyeshadows were really buttery and one swatch gave me all the color I needed. These shadows are smooth and buttery just like my MAC, Too Faced and Urban Decay eyeshadows. If you haven't tried any Makeup Geek eyeshadows then you need to, I want to try some of the blushes and contour shades next.

Do you have any Makeup Geek eyeshadows?


Bloglovin - Instagram - PinterestTwitter

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perfect Shade of Mauve. Design by Fearne.