November Favorites

December 16, 2016

Now that November is over, my favorite time of the year is almost here. I'm so excited that it's going to be Christmas soon...but time is going by so quickly. The semester is almost over, I have yet to finish projects and I have finals coming up. Maybe that's why I was so afraid of November ending. In the month of November I didn't wear makeup for the last quarter of it because I got my lasik done! I couldn't wear makeup for a week, but these products were on my vanity for the beginning of the month because I've used it everyday.



(Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette)
  • Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette - I'm obsessed with the packaging, the pigmentation, and the colors. Of course there are those few bold shades that I wouldn't touch but I love a good palette with neutral shades. I like to mix Almond Truffle with Mocha to get that perfect crease color, with Molasses Chip on the lids.


(Maybelline Fit me from top to bottom: fair, and light)

  • Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - The formula of these are great, I already ordered 1 more of each shade. I can't find an exact shade that works for me so I mix light and fair together to get one that looks good with my skin tone. It doesn't crease on me and I like it just as much as the Urban Decay concealer.

(From left to right: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer, The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer, and Benefit Dallas Powder Blush)
  • Too Faced Soleil Matte Bronzer (Chocolate) - Recently I've been losing my tan and looking super pale again. I find that this bronzer really gives me that natural bronze look. It blends really well on my skin and the smell is exactly what I need in the morning to stay awake.
  • The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer - This highlighter was overhyped for the last 2 years I believe and I got it last November. I've been using this so much lately and it gives me such a pretty glow. I like using this as a highlight shade for my inner corner as well.
  • Benefit Dallas Powder Blush - THIS SHADE IS LIFE! It's the perfect everyday shade and it's very natural looking. I used to use this to contour as well, but not so much anymore. The formulation in this blush is truly amazing, one dip of my brush and all the color I need is already on it. I wish it wasn't in this bulky packaging though.
What are your November favorites?
Bloglovin - Instagram - PinterestTwitter

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perfect Shade of Mauve. Design by Fearne.