My Sephora VIB Rouge Wishlist

November 4, 2016

It's that time of year again! The Sephora VIB Rouge sale is finally here, it begins (today) November 4 and ends November 7th. As usual, there is 20% off you entire purchase! This happens once a year, I believe that in the spring it's 15% off. But, since there is a 20% off sale it's time to purchase the accumulating list of products in my shopping cart. You may know that I have a bit of a makeup shopping addiction if you've been following my blog for a while. But I've been adding a bunch of things to my cart for the past 2 weeks waiting for this sale.
Products I will be repurchasing:

  • Fresh Youth Preserve Face Cream With Super 7 Complex : (Price: $45 for 1.7 oz) My all time favorite moisturizer. If it's been repurchased over 5 times then I know it's my holy grail product.
  • Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder: (Price: $38 for 1 oz) Another holy grail product, it seriously helps control my oil the best compared to the other loose setting powder's I've tried. I've been out of this for weeks now but I've been allowing my face to get oily with other powders until this sale. Can't wait to have flawless looking skin again.
  • Kate Somerville Eradikate Acne Treatment: (Price: $26 for 1 oz) Out of control pimples are the worst! This spot treatment did wonders for previous breakouts that I had, but it dried out on me because I always forgot to close the lid. (Note to self: CLOSE THE LID TIGHTLY). I've been breaking out badly recently, and I really need this in my life again. (Full review here)
  • Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Clay Cleanser: (Price: $45 for 4.2 oz) I'm still not fully sure about this cleanser, I can't tell if it has made a huge difference or not. But I do like using products that go with each other and this goes well with the other Sunday Riley products I own. 
  • Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acne Treatment: (Price: $105 for 1oz) This is really pricey, but it's worth every penny. Yes, this is a very hyped up product but in this case...the hype is definitely real. I didn't give in to the hype at first, but when I decided to give it a try I fell in love. I've actually gone through 1 full size bottle and one half size bottle. I do notice that it's made a huge difference in my skin so I will definitely be repurchasing. 
Products I've been wanting:
  • T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum: (Price: $90 for 1 oz)  I received a sample size of the night serum in my play box and fell in love. I've purchased it in the past but it gave me a bad reaction so it was returned, this time around it actually didn't react badly to my skin. It improved my skin and I can't wait to have a full size. 
  • Farmacy Eye Drew Total Eye Cream: (Price: $38 for 0.5 oz) I ran out of my Kiehl's avocado eye cream and wanted something new. I heard a lot of great things about this brand so hopefully this works for me. 
  • Nars Bronzing Powder in Laguna: (Price: $39 for 0.28 oz) Do I need another bronzer? Probably not, but I've been wanting to buy the full size of this for a long time so right now would be the perfect time to add it to my collection.
  • Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer: (Price: $28 for 8.5 oz) I've been living off the 100 point perk sample sizes of this for a few months now. I love this product and I find that it makes my hair smoother. I use it as a heat protectant and since the last time I cut my hair (February) I haven't found one split end.
  • Drybar 100 Proof Treatment Oil: (Price: $36 for 3.4 oz) A friend of mine swears by this oil. I need to tame the dry ends of my hair and the annoying flyaway's! 
What is on your list for the sale? I would love to look at some recommendations before I place my order.
Bloglovin - Instagram - PinterestTwitter

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perfect Shade of Mauve. Design by Fearne.