VIB Rouge Haul

November 30, 2016


This sale was long awaited, I know I know. I remember the day I got the reminder, that I immediately went to my shopping cart and checked out....kidding, it's much harder than that. Everyone goes through the process of adding, removing, and adding something back into the cart, right? I posted my wishlist last time and I did get a few of the things that I wanted, some others....unexpected.






  • Becca Blushed With Light Palette ($17)- I actually got this after the sale because it was on an even bigger discount of $17. I was shocked when I saw the price and ordered it right away. The funny thing was, this was something I wanted to get when it first released but didn't even think to add it to my wishlist. Unfortunately it's out of stock now, probably because of the incredible deal!
  • Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + Mattifying Foundation ($39)- Every year this foundation is on my list of "foundations I need to get", I always get a sample, fall in love, and then forget about it. There were times where I thought this foundation looked horrible on my skin, and times where it looked amazing. I really hope this foundation works out because it's been on my secret wishlist for years now.
  • Laura Mercier Transluscent Setting Powder ($38)- This was a must have repurchase, I don't think I can go another month without this. I've been running out and I needed this in my life again. It's worth the hype and all the dollar bills.
  • Shiseido Eyelash Curler ($19.50)- There's nothing wrong with my Tarte curler, but it was getting very dirty. I heard so many good things about this curler and decided to give it a try. I've used it about three times now and I'm still trying to decide if I love it or not. I feel like it's too wide for my eyes and I have to figure out if it's worth the price or not.



  • Boscia White Charcoal Mattifying MakeUp Setting Spray ($38)- I know this is a hit or miss product for most people. But for me it's life changing. As someone who suffers from combination oily skin, this has been a life safer. Other setting sprays I've tried has made me break out, and when I go a day without using this I notice a huge difference. I will repurchase this again and again until something better comes along.
  • Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Clay Cleanser ($45)- I ran out of this a while back and although I didn't notice a huge difference I found that it didn't dry my skin out like most cleansers. Most cleansers make my face feel like it's been stripped of all oils and it's not a great feeling.
  • Drunk Elephant Glycolic Night Serum ($90)- I mentioned that I had a sample size of this from the Sephora Play box and fell in love with it. I hope it works for my skin because this was expensive!
  • Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream ($45)- Repurchased this for years now and I don't think I'll ever stop buying it. Works well with my skin no matter what kind of day it is.
  • Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream ($26)- I really like this for days when I feel like my skin is really good and doesn't need so many extra products. It's moisturizing and keeps everything moisturized.
What did you pick up during the Sephora sale?

Bloglovin - Instagram - PinterestTwitter

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perfect Shade of Mauve. Design by Fearne.